We are Hiring!!
We are a seafood processing company located in Seattle near the
Duwamish and we have immediate need for a Warehouse Material Handler.
Candidates must be able to work between the below hours:
1st Shift 5:00 am - 4:00 pm (weekdays)
2nd Shift 3:00 pm - 2:00 am (weekdays)
This position may work weekends and overtime, as needed
Duties included receiving and documenting incoming and outgoing
product using an online system, operating forklift or electric pallet
jack, verifying work orders, labeling product, distributing product or
deliveries to appropriate department, and communicating with
production team and on-site cold storage facility. This position will
work on and assist production lines when there is downtime.
The idea candidate will have high attention to detail, basic computer
knowledge, ability to work individually and as part of a team, be
self- motivated, be customer service oriented, and have reliable
transportation. Candidates should be available to work weekends, as
scheduled, during peak business periods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read work orders to determine product to be moved, gathered,
distributed, or shipped.
- Operate forklift and pallet jack to move product or shipments from
shipping and receiving elevator to storage or work area.
- Accurately document the movement of product to and from the
- Check entries in S&R tools for accuracy and completeness daily.
- Monitor and complete paperwork for accuracy checking case counts,
lot numbers, and work order numbers. Double check these with cold
storage personnel throughout the shift.
- Check labels, date codes, product codes, and box weights on all
incoming and outgoing product to ensure accuracy.
- Record lot #'s, board #'s, and number of cases on board of
incoming and outgoing product.
- Affix labels to outgoing pallets of product identifying product
information including product codes, lot #'s, etc.
- Record items in save area for incoming and outgoing product.
- Record all partial boards of incoming and outgoing product.
- Ensure production lines have correct product and respond to
- Check email daily to ensure up to date on changes as they may occur.
- Assist production on the lines as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.