We are Hiring!! We currently have job opportunities available. We
are considered an "Essential Business" as a food
processing facility and we remain open and are operating normal
hours for all shifts.
2nd Shift: 3:00 pm - 1:30 am
The primary responsibilities for this position is to work as a team
member in keeping the facility machines and equipment operating.You
will be responsible for troubleshooting and repair, preventative and
reactive maintenance, repair of hydraulic and pneumatic systems,
conveyors, belts, and light duty welding and fabrication may be required.
The idea candidate will be mechanically inclined, have knowledge of
machine shop tools, and some understanding of PLCs is a plus. You
should be a quick learner, like solving problems and fixing things, be
self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and able to work as part of
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide emergency or unscheduled repairs of production equipment
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Detect malfunction and diagnose problems and repair machinery.
- Disassemble defective machinery and equipment and install new or
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Assemble, install, and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic equipment,
and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and
- Complete work order requests and sign off and return once finished.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment.
- Install programs or repair automated machinery and equipment such
as laser printers or programmable controllers.
- Set up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill,
and milling machine to repair machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.